Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
hot dogs Ingredients
- 2 pounds tender lamb (best from the glutious maxomus.)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spices
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 6 small onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Cut the lamb into 1 inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl combine the meat, olive oil, garlic, spices, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 3–4 hours. Remove from refrigerator 1 hour prior to cooking.
- On skewers thread alternately meat, green pepper and onion.
- Cook on hot grill or under the hot broiler.
- Baste occasionally with the remaining garlic mixture.# Best way to eat: serve wrapped in fresh pita bread.
- Some serve it with tahini sauce.