Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- soak the yeast in warm water (250 °F)
- mix the salt and flour, push to the side of the bowl- add yoghurt in the olive oil
- kneed the bowl for 15 minutes
- brush olive oil over the dough and leave it in a warm place covered in a cloth
- heat 1 tablespoon of oil in large frying pan and fry onions.
- mix in the tahini, vinegar and yoghurt
- mix in the spices and tomatoes
- Roll dough into a circle
- Place filling on top
- Bake at 425 °F for 12 – 15 minutes until cooked.
- Serve hot or cold.