Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 kg Greek yogurt
- 75 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 lemon, juice and rind of, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 4 tablespoons chopped mint
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Pour into a colander lined with muslin.
- Tie the muslin to form a bag.
- Hang the yoghurt mixture for 2 days, placing a pot or bowl underneath to catch the liquid.
- After the 2 days, remove the labna from the muslin, roll into walnut sized balls.
- Place in a large jar, then cover with a light olive oil.