Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A TNT recipe. This is a good recipe. Monique and Dad gave it a 5 star.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained (12 oz)
- 6 tbsp A-1 steak sauce
- 2 cups grated jack cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cans Ortega diced green chilies (4 oz each or 1 can, 7 oz)
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup flour
- 4 eggs
- Cook beef until crumbly in skillet.
- Push to one side.
- Saut? onion in drippings in skillet until soft.
- Stir in corn and a-1 steak sauce.
- Layer half the cheese in greased 12 cup casserole.
- Then layer half the meat mixture and half the chilies.
- Repeat layers.
- Mix milk, flour, eggs in bowl.
- Beat until well blended.
- Pour over layers in casserole if you let the casserole chill in the refrigerator 1 hour or more, it will be puffier, but it can go right into the oven.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until casserole is puffed.
- Serve at once.