- Boil one litre of water.
- Put about one cup of rice or wheat into the water.
- Mix 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter with a cup of lukewarm water, just enough to obtain a liquid solution, and pour into the water.
- Mix 3 tablespoons flour (wheat, corn or millet) with lukewarm water in order to dissolve it thoroughly also into a liquid solution, and pour the liquid into the boiling mixture.
- Add curdled milk (roaba) or if you lack some, add lemon juice until a sour taste and white brightness is obtained.
- Add sugar according to taste.
- Add whole milk to thin it out if the consistency becomes thicker than oatmeal.
- Wait 10 – 15 minutes and serve.