Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- While grill is heating, arrange Pork, meatiest pieces to outside edge,in 3-quart microwavable casserole. Add water.
- Cover and microwave on High 5 minutes. Rearrange and turn over Pork, so less-cooked pieces are to outside edge of casserole.
- Re-cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until very little pink remains.
- Drain Pork; discard cooking liquid. Return Pork to casserole.
- Pour sauce over ribs, turning to coat each rib completely.
- Cover and grill Pork 5 to 6 inches from MEDIUM heat 10 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing generously with remaining sauce 2 or 3 times, until brown and no longer pink when cut near bone.
- Discard any remaining sauce. Serves 4.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.