Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lisa's spiced chocolate cake
- 500 g flour
- 350 g sugar
- 250 g margarine or butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp ground cloves
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa
- as needed milk
- Cream together the sugar and softened margarine or butter.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Sift the flour with the spices, baking soda and cocoa.
- Add to the margarine mix, one tablespoonful at a time.
- Alternate with splashes of milk, and mix well in between (dough should be medium thick).
- Pour into cake tins and bake at 190°C until firm.