Aubergine / eggplant dip
- 2 – 3 aubergines / eggplants
- 4 – 5 peppers (red and green mixed)
- 2 – 3 medium tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- fresh bunch parsley
- red wine vinegar
- sunflower oil
- Bake/roast the aubergines, tomatoes and peppers on a hot plate or in the oven (220C), peel their skin and cut into small pieces.
- Add the crushed garlic.
- Mix well, add oil and vinegar, salt to taste, stir again.
- Arrange into a serving dish, top with finely chopped parsley.
- Serve with toasted bread or bread sticks.