Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ lb bacon, cut up in bite-size pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large saucepan, fry bacon until crispy.
- Add onion, rice and spices.
- Fry until rice is lightly browned and onions are nearly clear.
- Add diced tomatoes and ½ to ¾ cup of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.