Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon corn oil or peanut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red chile flakes
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut into 4-inch pieces and lightly pounded
- 1 Cornish game hen, including giblets, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Add turmeric, Onion, ginger, garlic and chile flakes. Stir-fry over moderate heat for 1–2 minutes. Add lemon grass. Stir-fry for another minute. Add hen and fry for 5 minutes. Stir constantly. Add fish sauce, salt and broth. Bring to a boil. Cover the pan and cook over low heat for 30 minutes. Sauce will thicken. Serves 4 people.