- Mix mustard, green onion, garlic, vinegar, and maggi cube together in a cup.
- Slowly add oil constantly stirring.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in salted water about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Cut up tomatoes in small pieces, dice onion, and cut up cucumber or avocado into small pieces.
- Squeeze lemon over all to keep fresh.
- Set aside.
- Drain pasta.
- To cool it down, pour cool, treated water over it and drain.
- Add veggies to pasta and add vinaigrette.
- Best to let it sit awhile before eating.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.