Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A soup, from Southern Cameroon, made from manioc leaves.
- 6 cups water
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 hot chile pepper, cleaned and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- 2 pounds of manioc leaves, washed, drained and torn into pieces
- 3 cups canned palm soup base
- 3 tablespoons homemade Peanut paste
- Crush the manioc leaves with a mortar and pestle.
- In a large cooking pot, bring the water to a low boil. Add the Onion, garlic, ginger root, and salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the canned palm soup base and stir until smooth. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the Peanut paste and stir.
- Continue to simmer until cooked to your liking.
- Serve hot with manioc stick or boiled rice.