Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 1 kg: rice flour, sifted
- 1/2 kg: Sugar
- 1 full: coconut
- 1 cup: red onion (shallots)
- 1/4 cup: garlic
- 1 tsp: cumin
- 10 gm: cardamom
- 25 gm: sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- Grind together very well coconut, onions, garlic, cardamom, Sugar to a fine paste and add salt to taste.
- rice flour should be roasted well.
- Mix flour and ground paste. Add sesame seeds and cumin seeds also.
- Mix and knead well. Roll into small chappathis and paste two ends together, looking like a long cylinder.
- Deep fry in oil. Wrap in paper towels.
- This stays for a long time.