- Peel the cucumbers, cut each one in half lengthwise, and cut into ¼ inch dice.
- Crush the garlic and and salt together to a paste.
- Stir the yogurt into the garlic paste.
- Add the cucumbers, pepper, mint, and parsley.
- Toss to mix.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving drizzle with the olive oil.
- Tear off pieces of the pita bread and use them to scoop up salad.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.