Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For Sauce Edit
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp potatostarch/cornstarch
- 1 1/2tbsp water
- bamboo skewers
- Put rice flour in a bowl and add warm water.
- Knead the dough well.
- Make small round dumplings.
- Place the dumplings in a steamer and steam them on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Cool the dumplings and skewer them in bamboo sticks (3-4 dumplings each stick).
- Mix water, Sugar, and soysauce in a pan and put it on medium heat.
- Mix the water and potatostarch in a cup and set aside.
- When the sauce boils, add the starch mixture and mix quickly.
- Slightly grill the skewered dumplings and brush the sauce over them.