For Sauce Edit
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp potatostarch/cornstarch
- 1 1/2tbsp water
- bamboo skewers
- Put rice flour in a bowl and add warm water.
- Knead the dough well.
- Make small round dumplings.
- Place the dumplings in a steamer and steam them on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Cool the dumplings and skewer them in bamboo sticks (3-4 dumplings each stick).
- Mix water, Sugar, and soysauce in a pan and put it on medium heat.
- Mix the water and potatostarch in a cup and set aside.
- When the sauce boils, add the starch mixture and mix quickly.
- Slightly grill the skewered dumplings and brush the sauce over them.