Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 600 gms Chicken
- 1 cup thick coconut cream
- 2 cup thin coconut milk extracted from 1 grated coconut
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 star anise
- 2 red chillies
- 3 cm piece cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 3 cm piece ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsps kurma powder
- 6 shallots
1. Pound 3 shallots and 2 cloves garlic together.
2. Mix with kurma powder and 1 tsp water. Blend well into paste.
3. Slice finely the remaining shallots and garlic.
5. Add in the blended kurma powder and fry further until oil separates.
8. Season with salt to taste and cook further over a low flame until the gravy is thick.