- 1 cup of yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla or the peel of half of a lemon
- 4 cups of flour
- Mix the baking soda in the yogurt, add the above mentioned products one by one and prepare the dough.
- With hands covered with melted butter take pieces of the dough and shape into ovals about the size of a walnut, then place them on a butter covered baking pan and leave spaces in between each piece of dough.
- From above cover the pieces of dough with beat eggs, sprinkle Sugar and cook in a medium-heat oven.