Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 chicken drumsticks (or chicken breast may be substituted)
- ½ cup deep-fried peanuts
- 8 dried red chiles
- 1 tablespoon Szechwan peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic and ginger
- oil for cooking
- Remove bones from drumsticks and cut meat into cubes
- Mix A ingredients and marinate chicken for 10 minutes
- Clean dried chile with wet cloth. Do not wash because water may cause chiles to burst. Remove seeds from dried chiles and cut into sections.
- In wok, add 3 tbsp oil. Stir fry Szechwan peppercorns until fragrant. Remove and add chopped garlic, ginger and dried chiles.
- Add chicken cubes that have been lightly brushed with oil. Stir fry well.
- Add peanuts, stir well, and serve.