- Heat the ghee.
- Add half the onions and fry until transparent.
- Add in the raisins, and pine nuts.
- Fry until onions are golden brown.
- Remove the fried ingredients from the pot.
- Add the oil into the pot.
- Heat it.
- Add in the rest of the onions together with garlic, curry leaves, cherry pepper and rampe leaf and fry until onions are browned.
- Add in the grated ginger, curry powder, sugar and salt.
- Add in the chicken, coconut milk, cover and cook until chicken is well done.
- Add in the fried onions, raisins and pine nuts into the pot and cook uncovered until the gravy has thickened.
- Adjust the seasoning.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.