Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash the chicken and pat it dry.
- Pound the ginger, garlic, chilies, and curry powder with a mortar and pestle, or puree in a blender or food processor.
- In a small skillet, saute the onions in oil for 4 – 5 minutes, then add the spice puree and simmer.
- Braise the chicken in butter in a large skillet or stew pot.
- When the chicken pieces are golden brown, transfer the onion/puree mixture to the chicken pot.
- Add coriander, cumin, and coconut oil, and cook until the chicken is tender.
- Pour coconut cream over the chicken, remove pot from heat, and let stand until ready to serve.
- To eat, spoon over rice.