Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 225 g / 8 oz kuka leaves
- 225 g / 8 oz dried ground okro
- 1 fresh chilli
- 4fresh tomatoes
- 500 g / 1 lb dry or fresh fish
- 6 tablespoons palm oil
- 1 ltr / 2 pints stock or water
- salt to taste
- Wash and clean the fish, if using fresh fish, sea son with salt and pepper.
- Grind tomatoes, on ions and chillies.
- Pour the stock into a large pot, add the grind ingredients and oil and cook for 15 minutes, add the okro and kuka leaves, stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve hot with tuwo shinkafa