Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel and grate raw potatoes, mince Onion and mix the 2 together.
- Fry Bacon until crisp; pour bacon fat over potatoes and crumble Bacon into mixture.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well; add salt and milk.
- Pour mixture in a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 400 °F, 15 minutes.
- Top should be brown and crispy.
- Serve with sour cream. Serves 12.
- May sprinkle with Baco Bits.