- Peel potatoes.
- Grate potatoes and onion fine.
- Dice bacon and fry until crisp.
- Pour fat and bacon over potatoes.
- Add hot milk then add eggs, one at a time and beat after each addition.
- Add pepper and salt and flour; mix well.
- Pour into greased heavy skillet or pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375°F and bake 45 minutes longer.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve hot with sour cream.
- Bake until it is golden brown and crisp.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.