- 350 grams rice flour
- some water
- 150 grams all purpose flour
- 200 grams fermented cassava / tapioca (tape singkong)
- 400 grams sugar
- 200 cc warm water
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 250 cc club soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- food coloring (your choice of 3 or 4 colors)
- salt to taste
- Add enough water to the rice flour so that its weight increases to 500 grams.
- Add the all purpose flour to the rice flour mixture and stir well.
- Add the fermented tapioca and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Add the warm water and work the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Add the baking soda, the club soda and vanilla.
- Mix until everything is evenly distributed.
- Finally, add the food coloring and blend until smooth.
- Warm the cup molds for about 5 minutes and fill it for about ⅘ full.
- Put in a steamer with the water already at a rolling boil.
- Steam for about 20 minutes.