- ½ kg fresh onions
- 2 finely chopped onions
- ½ kg feta cheese
- 1½ cup olive oil
- 1 bunch dill
- 4 beaten eggs
- ½ kg filo
- Soak the onions for an hour to reduce their strong taste.
- Crumble the feta cheese and place in a bowl.
- Drain and add onions, dill, eggs, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- oil a baking pan and spread half of the filo sheets.
- The sheets should come up above the top of the pan.
- Do not forget to oil each sheet separately.
- Spread the mixture on top of the bottom sheets and fold over the sheets.
- Place the remaining sheets on top.
- oil them each one separately and slice off any parts of the top sheets that have remained.
- Score the top sheet with a knife into squares.
- Bake for an hour in 180°C - 200°C.