Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can sauerkraut, drained dry (reserve juice)
- 1 lb. hamburger or ground chuck
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Chop kraut with a knife on cutting board. Put into a good-sized bowl.
- Add ground meat and mix together.
- Make noodle dough. Beat eggs until light; add salt and water. Add 1 cup flour and mix well.
- Add other cup flour to make a stiff dough (add more flour if needed). Cover with plastic and let rest about 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough like you would pie crust.
- Spread kraut and meat mixture over whole dough; season with pepper.
- Roll up tightly like jelly roll, cut into 1 1/2-inch slices. Lay each slice, cut edge down, in pan 2 1/2 inches deep.
- Put extra kraut juice over each roll. Lay a piece of foil over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.