Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cauliflower in tomato sauce
- Wash the cauliflower, remove the stems and cut it in pieces.
- Use a saucepan to prepare the sauce for the cauliflower.
- Wash and mash the tomatoes.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Add the olive oil into the saucepan together with the tomato mash, the onions the cinnamon, the sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture and let the sauce boil.
- When it boils put the cauliflower and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the cauliflower is tender.
- Serve cold.