Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 7 ounces ground Beef
- 7 ounces ground Veal
- 3 1/2 ounces ground Pork
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 small boiled potatoes, cold and mashed
- white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon epice riche
- 4-5 tablespoons butter
- Fry the Onion light yellow in a little butter.
- Soak the breadcrumbs in the liquid.
- Mix everything and add spices to taste.
- Make 1 inch meatballs .
- Put them on a plate coated with a little flour and fry on all sides in lots of butter.
- Place the meatballs on a hot plate, fry the flour in the remaining fat and pour in the stock and the cream.
- Boil for a few minutes.
- Add soy, salt and pepper to taste and pour the hot sauce over the meatballs.
- Serve hot with mashed potates, pickled cucumber and preserved lingonberry or cranberry.