Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Marathi, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Mix flours, sesame seeds, coriander leaves, peanut powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, soda bicarb, ginger-garlic paste, sugar and salt.
- Add water and make a thick paste.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil and add to the paste.
- Grease a deep platter and spread the paste evenly.
- Steam for 15 minutes in an idli steamer or pressure cooker, without using the weight.
- Remove and cool.
- Cut into diamond shaped pieces.
- Heat oil and deep fry these pieces.
- Serve hot with green chutney.