Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kosksu is small pasta pellets. It is manufactured in Malta.
- 10 oz. kosksu  (type of pasta)
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 oz peeled broad beans
- 3 oz peeled tomatoes
- 2 oz tomato paste
- 1 beef cube
- 2 pint water
- Fry the onion in a little olive oil till golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste.
- And the water.
- Bring to the boil, add the beef cube and the kosksu pasta, and simmer till cooked.
- Add the broad beans 10 minutes before removing from the heat.
- ↑ Kosksu is small pasta that looks like shotgun pellets.