Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kosher Vegetarian Cholent is a Vietnamese vegetarian recipe, that takes long to cook, but it is worth.
- 1 1/2 cups dried large lima beans
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 large potatoes or 4 small potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 1 1/2-2tablespoons vegetarian Chicken soup mixes or 5 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 cups hot water
- fresh ground pepper