Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg zucchini
- ½ kg beef
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- cooking oil
- 1½ cups rice
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- To prepare the savory minced beef (lahma mu'assaga), mince or grind the beef coarsely.
- Brown the onion to a pale golden color, then add beef and seasoning and cook until the juice is absorbed.
- Mix meat with rice and seasoning.
- Fill zucchini loosely with rice mixture and arrange in pot.
- Season tomato juice, add 2 tablespoons cooking oil, and pour over zucchini.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.