Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg (2¼ lbs) rice
- 1 kg mutton or beef
- 800 g (28 oz) carrots
- 300 g (11 oz) onions
- 300 g or 1¼ cups vegetable oil
- salt and spices to taste
- Cut meat in pieces, marinate, and mix with sliced onions, salt, black pepper, and cumin.
- Heat oil until white smoke appears.
- Add meat and sliced onions and sear in oil.
- Then add carrot strips and water and stew until carrots become tender.
- Add rice and more water.
- When rice kernels swell, cover and cook on low heat another 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve on large platter or on individual plates.