Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook time: 10 mins
Serves: depends on packet, mostly 50 wontons.
Yummy tofu and chicken wontons great for a quick dinner although the wontons must be made earlier as they take a while.
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 small block firm tofu
- 1 packet wonton wrappers
- 2 spring onions - finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon - grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Take wonton wrappers out of the fridge while you prepare the filling. if they are too cold they are harder to wrap.
- mash tofu through chicken until well combined. add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- using your finger wipe a little water around the edge of the wrapper.
- 1 teaspon of the mix into the middle of the wrapper.
- fold the wrapper in half sealing the edges
- you can leave it in the ½ moon shaper of fold it again into the tortellini shape.
- place each wonton (not touching each other) on a plastic tray of plate.
- place wontons in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until frozen then the can be packaged together.
- use in soup, steam of deep fry.