Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quick and simple dinner for those busy weeknights that we all know and love! Serve over steamed rice for a tasty meal.
- Preparation: 35 minutes.
- This recipe is for 6 servings.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/crushed
- 1 (2⅝ ounce) jar sesame seeds
- ½ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1½ lbs pork tenderloins, cut lengthwise in half