Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
this is my own version of dipping sauce. the best version is my mom's but since she never measures and is too swift in the kitchen to get down the exact proportions *she always gives me amounts like it should be THIS much in your palm...lmbo like what am i supposed to do with that kind of measuring system?* this is the next best thing and second best is just as good,...right? ;-)
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce (I use Kikkoman)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving to let the flavors blend.
- This will be heavy in the green onion department so if you don't want as much cut it down a little but we love them and the green onions are what all of us go for first.
- This is great with any kind of steamed or fried dumpling (like Chinese dumplings or Korean mandu).