Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 4 servings.
- Preparation: 24 hours and 30 minutes.
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1¼ teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or other oil
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, and top sliced
- 1 lb chuck boneless beef cubes
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- Mix all ingredients in container to marinate.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (if time is short, go for at least 8 hours).
- To barbeque (best), BBQ on high heat one minute each side.
- Or indoors, get skillet (iron is best) very hot.
- Toss in meat and cook over high heat 2 minutes each side.
- Quick fry the onions and add marinade.
- Serve over rice cooked as usual using two cups uncooked rice.