Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup corn oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup dark corn syrup (Karo)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp ginger, ground
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (cut-into pieces)
- In a shallow baking dish stir together the first eight ingredients.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate, turning once, at least three hours.
- Grill over low coals, turning and basting frequently, about 50 minutes.