Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cabbage Soup with Pork
- ¼ lb lean pork, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cups beef broth/bouillon
- 1 can tomato soup
- 4 cups shredded cabbage (approx 1 lb)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sherry
- sour cream
- Brown pork in butter.
- Add remaining ingredients, except sour cream. Cover and simmer for approximately 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve with a spoonful of sour cream.