Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
Serves: depends how hungry you are :)
This is a quick and easy quiche recipe that always turns out delicious. You can really add any ingredients you want if you stick to the same base (pie crust / eggs / milk / cheese). I tend to enjoy veggies in my quiche. But bacon is delicious, too!
- Store bought pie crust
- 6 eggs
- 1⅓ cup 2% milk
- 1 cup cheese ( any cheese works that is melty and delicious)
- ⅓ cup green bell pepper
- ⅓ cup red bell pepper
- ⅓ sweet onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Follow instructions and bake the pie crust (usually calls for a different oven temp than the quiche, mine was 400°F)
- While pie crust is baking combine eggs, milk, cheese, veggies, salt & pepper into a bowl
- Pro tip: Let pie crust cool before adding quiche ingredients. While crust is cooling reduce oven temp to 375°F.
- Once crust is cool pour in all quiche ingredients
- Carefully slide pie curst and quiche ingredients into the 375°F oven and let cook for 50-60 min
- After top is golden brown and eggs are set remove from oven and let cool
- Cut into individual slices and enjoy!