Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 60-65 minutes
Serves: depends how hungry you are :)
This is my favorite banana bread recipe. It always turns out moist and delicious. I recommend using old bananas. They are sweeter and more pliable. I also recommend adding a package of fresh blueberries right before baking. (don't use a mixer to add berries to bread mix. Fold in. Or you will end up with blue bread). The blueberries make delicious little flavor pops. Great addition!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2⅓ cup mashed bananas
- Set the oven to 350°F, grease a loaf pan
- In one bowl combine all the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, both eggs (that have been beaten together) and finally add the mashed bananas
- Combine both bowls and pour into the greased loaf pan
- Bake in the oven for 60-65 minutes or until golden brown on the top
- Eat immediately with some butter nom nom nom