Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 medium-sized chopped red, ripe tomatoes
- 1-1/2 tsp. jeera seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp. coriander seeds
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. channa dal
- 2 green chillies
- Handful of coriander leaves
- Handful of mint leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons roasted cashew nuts or peanuts
- 1/4 tsp. haldi
- 1/4 tsp. chilli powder
- salt and oil as required
Ingredients for seasoning:
Heat the oil, put in the jeera, coriander seeds, channa dal, garlic, and roast lightly. Add to it the sesame seeds, green chillies, the coriander and mint leaves, tomatoes, and nuts. Cook till almost done.