Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A welcome addition to any lunch, with a soft creamy taste
- 200 g chicken (cubed)
- 50 g mince
- 3 dl chicken stock
- some parsley
- pepper, salt and lemon juice to taste
- 30 g butter
- 30 g flour
- 2 eggs
- Chop or mince the chicken. Roll the mince into small balls.
- Simmer the chicken stock with the parsley. Simmer the mince balls in the stock for 10 minutes.
- Mix the butter and flour with the stock and make into a thick sauce.
- Warm the cubed or minced chicken, the mince balls in the sauce and mix in the egg yolks. B eat the egg whites until stiff, fold into the ragout and transfer into an oven proof dish or into small ragout pots.
- Place in the middle of a hot oven and leave to rise for 20 minutes.
- Cover the pots or the dish with a warm cloth when transferring from the oven to the table.