Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soy bean sprouts salad
- ½ lb soy bean sprouts 
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Korean chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- sesame seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- Wash soy bean sprouts (take out the thin tail part if you'd like).
- Put it in a pot, add 1 cup water and salt.
- Cook for 15-20 seconds until soften.
- Drain well, or squeeze slightly.
- In a bowl, add soy bean sprouts and put soy sauce, sesame oil, chili powder, salt, garlic and sesame seeds.
- Mix well with hands.