One person said she still had enough cookie dough left over for about a dozen cookies, but use your own judgement on whether to use all the dough at once. She bought clean pizza boxes and presented the pizzas to the recipients and said they were really a hit. This uses the recipe on the Nestle® Toll House chocolate chips bag.
- Contributed by Patricia McKenna (bjdj46b)
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks, ½ pound) butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated (white) sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Nestle's® Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Purchase a disposable aluminum pizza pan (12¼"). Grease it.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes, checking often.