- Crush all the condiments finely: tomatoes, parsley, basil, celery, peppers, garlic, ginger, 1 onion and wild pepper.
- Finely cut 1 onion and reserve.
- Peel the plantains in a large water basin and reserve.
- Cut the meat in small cubes, and then wash and drain.
- Saute the reserved onion in palm oil and season to taste.
- Add the crushed condiments, the washed and drained meat, the sheets of ginger as well as the peeled plantains.
- Cover with water and let simmer for 1h30.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.