Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zucchini pie without filo
- 8 medium size zucchini, grated and strained
- 1 kg flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ kg feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup olive oil
- Mix in a bowl the milk, the yoghurt, the cheese and the grated zucchini.
- Add flour and season with salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well in order to make a thick pulp.
- Baste with oil a large baking pan.
- The reason for using a large baking pan is for making the pie as thin as possible because otherwise it won't be baked inside. Pour the mixture into the pan and pour oil over it.
- Preheat the oven and bake in 180°C until pie is baked inside and becomes crusty.