- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
- Keep cold through whole preparation.
- Roll out dough on a surface coated with confectioners' sugar.
- Cut squares from dough approximately 1½ inches.
- Beat egg white until frothy, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Use ½ teaspoon of filling to each square.
- Roll filled cookie starting at one corner to the next.
- Roll filled cookies in confectioners' sugar before baking.
- Place on cookie sheet seam side down.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Roll baked cookies again in confectioners' sugar.