- First cook the rice for 10 – 15 minutes, until it is exactly done.
- Pour off.
- Sauté the cooked rice in oil with onions on low heat, about 5 minutes or until onoins are tender.
- Then add chile pepper or the powder.
- In the pan and let them 5 minutes now do to the tomatoes and coconut milk softly simmer.
- Rudder from time to time.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.