- Bring soup or water to cook in a large pan.
- Add the onion, tomatoes, tomato purée, chile powder and salt to soup.
- Them lower the heat, cover and cook another 10 minutes.
- Add the rice and the butter to the boiling soup and brings back to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook the rice 20 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Scoop the coconut into the cooked rice, add coconut milk and mix everything thoroughly.
- Lower the heat as much as possible and continue stirring until the dish is warmed through (approx. 5 minutes).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.